In your own space, post recs for at least three fanworks that you did not create.
1. Fic: Sharp and Bright Against a Golden Sky by starfishstar
Word Count: 750
Summary: Gellert was gilded, aureate, bedazzling, resplendent; he was aureolin pigment on a blinding canvas, rays of light through beads of amber, stalks of goldenrod against a sunlit sky. And Albus Dumbledore had never before thought he needed a thesaurus just to talk about the evidence of his own eyes.
* This was written for me by the super lovely starfishstar after I put fics about Dumbledore and Grindelwald on my wish-list on the second day of the Snowflake Challenge.
And it's sooo good, saying so much about these young men and their relationship.
2. Art: The Handshake That Wasn't by raitala
* This piece is a part of raitala's Project Canon series, where she's drawing canon scenes with Draco in them :)
"The Handshake That Wasn't" is such an important scene, and it's captured perfectly. Their expressions, how Ron's, Crabbe's and Goyle's precense make everything more tense, Harry in his way too big clothes - this is so worth a look.
3. Art: Baby's First Christmas by akatnamedeaster (from mini_fest)
Characters: Hagrid, Norbert
Art Medium: pencil
Contains: *Sentimental giants, dead ferrets*
Summary: That first Christmas can be an emotional one for any parent.
* This is just the most wonderful thing - Hagrid celebrating Christmas with Norbert :) I love this interpretation of it!
In your own space, create your own challenge. What’s something you want to see more people doing in fandom? Is there something fun you’ve tried that you think other people would enjoy if they gave it a go? Dare your friends to try it out, and have fun with it.
This is mostly a challenge to myself, but I'd love for others to take on the challenge as well :)
During 2015, join a fest or an event that you've never been a part of before. It doesn't have to be much, anything from submitting prompts to leaving one comment will do.
It's so much fun discovering a new corner of HP fandom :)